Ways to Help
We are so thankful to everyone who gives their time to our Center! Here are some of the many opportunities we have available for our volunteers:
- Arts and crafts groups
- Monthly Bulletin Board
- Provide assistance with activities such as Reading/Puzzles/Games
- Play Piano for Choir Groups/Assistance with choir group and performances
- Bell Choir
- Garden Maintenance/Groups
- 1:1 Montessori Based Activities (will provide training)
- Wellness program
- Organization of supplies/materials used for recreation programs
Our thanks go out to the various individuals and organizations who have pitched in so successfully to produce special events such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Carnival Day, Casino Day, and our continuous War on Weeds (we always need new recruits!).
As an individual or with your colleagues, your special skills and talents are always welcome. Come share your expertise with us. Call Mary Branzelle, at 804-355-5717 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to set up an appointment to tour the Center and for your volunteer orientation.