Ways to Help
*Please note that we are currently only hosting a few individual volunteers and smaller groups on site due to our capacity and public health guidelines for our specific population. Individual volunteers and groups must adhere to our protocol of infection control by wearing a mask and maintaining six foot social distancing within the program. Because of our limited capacity at this time, volunteers and groups are carefully chosen and must align with current program and staffing schedules and needs.
Here are some of the opportunities we have available for our volunteers:
- Arts and crafts groups
- Monthly Bulletin Board (help decorate our bulletin board monthly or seasonally)
- Provide assistance with activities such as Reading/Puzzles/Games
- 1:1 Montessori Based Activities (will provide training)
- Wellness program (walking with participants)
- Organization of supplies/materials used for recreation programs
As an individual or with your colleagues, your special skills and talents are always welcome. Come share your expertise with us. Call Mary Branzelle, at 804-355-5717 for more information and/or fill out and submit the volunteer application below.
- Volunteer Application (PDF)