Ways to help
Volunteers make our program even stronger!
Our volunteers are individuals and teams of co-workers who see the importance of investing in the wellbeing and health of older adults.
Questions about volunteering? Please contact Mary Branzelle, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 804-355-5717 x232.
As an individual volunteer at Circle Center, you can:
- Take walks and engage in conversation with participants
- Work one-on-one with participants on puzzles and games
- Help serve meals and snacks
- Decorate bulletin boards
- Share your special talent and lead an activity
Our volunteer groups often take on projects like:
- Landscaping and gardening
- Organizing our supplies
- Leading larger group activities like bingo or trivia
- Decorating for holidays