Ways to Help
Please Scroll Down to Make Your Donation Via the Donation Link.
Circle Center is a non-sectarian non-profit serving older adults regardless of sex, race, religion, national origin or location of residence. We rely on your donations and support to help those participants who cannot afford to pay all or some of their care.
Options for giving
To make a financial, tax-deductible contribution to help Circle Center Adult Day Services, you have several options: cash, check, credit card, or online via PayPal’s secure server.
When mailing a gift, please send your check or credit card information (name as it appears on the card, account number, expiration date, and security number on the back) to Circle Center Adult Day Services, 4900 West Marshall Street, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
What does your gift do?
- $50 pays for one month’s worth of lunches for a participant
- $60 pays for five showers for participants whose families are unable to handle this care at home, and cannot afford to pay for this help.
- $100 pays for one month of transportation for a participant whose family cannot drive the participant themselves and can’t afford this service and have to leave the participant alone at home.
- Gifts to our Annual Fund are unrestricted and can be used where the need is greatest.
- Gifts to our Scholarship Fund are used to help those participants who cannot afford to pay all or some of their care.
- Gifts can be designated for items to improve our programs.
Donate online via PayPal
You do not need a PayPal account.