Ways to Help
Please Scroll Down to Make Your Donation Via the Donation Link.
Circle Center is a non-sectarian non-profit serving older adults regardless of sex, race, religion, national origin or location of residence. We rely on your donations and support to help those participants who cannot afford to pay all or some of their care.
Options for giving
Donors may elect to make an outright gift either of cash or securities as the most direct way to give. A gift of appreciated securities, whether publicly traded or from a private company, may provide greater tax advantages than gifts of cash. The donor can deduct the current fair market value as a charitable gift, avoiding capital gains tax on the appreciation.
Donors may choose to pledge to the organization. Pledges can be fulfilled over a period of one to five years. Here, too, gifts to The Annual Fund can be planned and pledged over the course of any special effort or campaign.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Donors can increase community support to the organization through corporate matching gifts programs. You (and/or your spouse) are encouraged to contact your employer or former employer to inquire about a matching gifts program.
There are a variety of planned giving options enabling donors to fulfill their commitment or even consider a larger gift level for the Center. Options promoted include: gifts of stock, real or other personal property; or, such deferred gifts as life insurance, annuities, lead and remainder trusts and bequests.
Circle Center is always in need of the following items:
- Beads, assorted
- Binder clips
- Canvas boards – 8×10 or smaller
- Cardstock (all colors and white)
- Elastic Beading String
- Expo markers
- Glue dots
- Glue sticks
- Glue Sticks hot, thicker long ones
- Glue tape
- Glue, Aileen’s Tacky (white in the gold bottle)
- Hand sanitizer
- Laminating sheets 3 mil or 5 mil
- Magnets, plain
- Markers, Colored
- Markers, Dry Erase
- Musical shakers or bells
- Paint, Acrylic (all colors) Apple Barrel brand
- Paint, Tempra (all colors)
- Paper, Colored
- Paper, Contact, clear
- Pens, Black G2
- Pipe Cleaners, colored
- Popsicle sticks
- Sheet protectors
- Tape – scotch and masking
- Tape, Double Sided
- Tissue Paper, colored
- White board erasures
- White out
- Word Search books – large print
To make a financial, tax-deductible contribution to help Circle Center Adult Day Services, you have several options: cash, check, credit card, or online via PayPal’s secure server.
When mailing a gift, please send your check or credit card information (name as it appears on the card, account number, expiration date, and security number on the back) to Circle Center Adult Day Services, 4900 West Marshall Street, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
Donate online via PayPal
You do not need a PayPal account.
What does your gift do?
- $50 pays for one month’s worth of lunches for a participant
- $60 pays for five showers for participants whose families are unable to handle this care at home, and cannot afford to pay for this help.
- $100 pays for one month of transportation for a participant whose family cannot drive the participant themselves and can’t afford this service and have to leave the participant alone at home.
- Gifts to our Annual Fund are unrestricted and can be used where the need is greatest.
- Gifts to our Scholarship Fund are used to help those participants who cannot afford to pay all or some of their care.
- Gifts can be designated for items to improve our programs.