How To Create a Fundraiser on Your Own Page to benefit Circle Center:
- From the “Add to Post” section select the “Raise Money” option. Type Circle Center Adult Day Services in the search bar and select our name.
- Add Your Message: Sample message: Join me in supporting Circle Center Adult Day Services on GivingTuesday! #GivingTuesday #GivetheGiftofCircleCenter
- Encourage your friends and families to donate directly through your post! Make sure to tag us by using @Circle.Center
- NOTES: To tag us – enter our name as @Circle.Center – it will populate our name automatically and it will appear highlighted. Please make sure you tag us otherwise we won’t be able to see your post.
- Donations will come directly to us via facebook. You will not have to handle any transactions.
- GivingTuesday is the correct spelling (no space). You can use #GivingTuesday in place of the name or use the # at the bottom of your post.
- When creating a fundraiser in your post – you will NOT be able to also add an image. However, you can change out your facebook header image or secondary image with one of the GivingTuesday logos.