Health & Wellness
Circle Center is staffed and dedicated to supporting the health and wellness of our clients.
The Center’s registered nurse is available Monday through Friday to provide the following skilled services:
- Assessment of health related needs.
- Coordination with primary and specialist care providers.
- Health education for participants and caregivers.
- Medication administration and monitoring.
- Monitoring of weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, fluid intake, and general health status as needed.
- Referrals to physicians and other health care providers.
- Tube feedings, wound care and catheter management.
Licensed nursing staff provides the initial response to medical emergencies. There are written plans and procedures to handle disruptive behavior, including leaving the building and other emergencies. Staff are certified in CPR and first aid including choking.
Circle Center is dedicated to making the challenges of caregiving as easy as possible. We offer:
- Referral and coordination of onsite occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Help with therapy home programs
- Continuous monitoring and excellent carryover of all rehabilitation programs
- Assessment and recommendations for necessary medical/adaptive equipment
- An individualized walking program designed to meet specific needs of the participant
Our goal at Circle Center is to help maintain and/or sustain each participant’s physical capacity as much as possible. Persons that live with Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, Parkinson’s or other challenging conditions have the same needs as the rest of the population. However, trying to maintain their current level of functioning can be difficult at times. Staff take pride in finding ways to keep all of our participants engaged in beneficial exercise programing.
Here at Circle Center we utilize a person centered care approach to building relationships with participants. This approach allows us to get participants involved in not only beneficial programming, but also something they will enjoy and attend on days present at the center.
Personal Care Assistance
Participants are evaluated on a daily basis to assess their needs. The staff provides the necessary assistance with the following activities of daily living:
- General Supervision