As we adhere to enhanced health and safety protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have
implemented new guidelines in our programs and activities, such as the use of Individual Activity Bins for Participants to prevent the sharing of items.
How Can You Help?
- Collect items and donate to Circle Center to be assembled. Drop-off items to Circle Center or arrange for pick-up.
- Collect All Items and Assemble Kit. Drop-off kit(s) to Circle Center or arrange for pick-up.
- Volunteer to assemble kits from donated items.
- Plastic Tub /Container with lid
- Small Geometric Shaped Puzzle
- Scotch Tape
- 24 pack colored pencils
- 8 pack washable markers
- Pencil case for markers and pencils
- Small plastic tumblers (yellow/green/blue/red)
- Small plastic bowls
- Colored Popsicle Sticks (yellow/green/blue/red)
- Colored ping pong balls
- Ice cream scoop
- Folder for pictures, puzzles, and bingo cards
- Clothes pins
- Small sealed tight tub for face mask
- Zip lock bags/ quart and gallon size
- 25 Poker chips for bingo cards
- 1lb hand weights
- Light resistance exercise band
Click HERE to download/print a copy of this list.
Amazon Wish List:
To help make donating some or all of these items more convenient – we have created an Amazon Wish List that includes the items needed to create these activity kits. Click HERE to shop from our Amazon Wish List.
*A note about shopping from the Amazon Wish-List:
As many items are available in bulk quantities – you may consider purchasing individual versions of the requested item if you wish to assemble 1 entire kit. Otherwise we appreciate any donation of the items on the list in any quantity. The selected items on the Amazon Wish List are merely a guide to our needed items – these items may be purchased elsewhere.
If you are able to help us with a donation of needed items, please contact our Program Director, Mary Branzelle, to arrange for delivery or item pick-up, as well as for any questions about particular items or quantities. Thank you for your help to ensure we maintain the health and safety protocols necessary for resuming our on-site programming.
Mary Branzelle, 804.355.5717 x. 232