As we begin to plan for a phased re-opening, we are working to put into place new and updated health and safety protocols. In order to adhere to the 6ft rule, as well as stricter infection control policies, participants will not be sharing program materials or sitting closely together during program activities. In order to have enough supplies to allow for each participant to engage with our Montessori activities, we will be accepting donations to help us assemble Personal Montessori Kits for participants to ensure they do not touch or share items.
- Fine point washable markers (8 pack)
- Disposable muffin trays (aluminum, 6 muffin size)
- Tumbler – reusable cups (child sized, red/green/yellow/blue)
- Dry beans (bags of dry navy beans or black-eyed peas)
- Colored Popsicle sticks (red, green, yellow, blue)
- Clothes Pins
- Small round baskets
- Small Ice cream scoops
- Ping-Pong Balls
- Coffee filters
- Buttons (plastic, assorted sizes)
If you are able to help us with a donation of needed items, please contact our Program Director, Mary Branzelle, to arrange for delivery or item pick-up, as well as for any questions about particular items or quantities. Thank you for your help to ensure we maintain the health and safety protocols necessary for resuming our on-site programming.
(Many of these items are available at the dollar store).
Mary Branzelle, 804.355.5717 exr. 232