As we adhere to enhanced health and safety protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have
implemented new guidelines in our programs and activities, such as the use of Individual Activity Bins for Participants to prevent the sharing of items and enhanced health and safety protocols.
To help us manage the daily challenges of adhering to these new protocols we have created a Wish-List with items ranging from cleaning supplies, to program and activity supplies, to individual snacks. Thank you for your help in allowing us to continue to safely serve our participants!
How Can You Help?
- Shop from our Amazon Wish-List and have items delivered directly to Circle Center.
- Collect items from our Wish-List (see below) and deliver to Circle Center (or call us to arrange for pick-up). There is a collection bin inside the vestibule as we are not allowing visitors on-site.
*Items listed on Amazon wish-list may be purchased elsewhere and delivered. Feel free to shop directly from Amazon or use the Amazon list as a guide.
Circle Center Wish-List:
- Food Items:
- Graham Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Animal Crackers
- Sugar Free Jelly
- Wheat Bread
- Raisin Bread
- Program and Activity Supplies:
- Plastic Tub /Container with lid
- Small Geometric Shaped Puzzle
- Scotch Tape
- 24 pack colored pencils
- 8 pack washable markers
- Pencil case for markers and pencils
- Small plastic tumblers (yellow/green/blue/red)
- Small plastic bowls
- Colored Popsicle Sticks (yellow/green/blue/red)
- Colored ping pong balls
- Ice cream scoop
- Folder for pictures, puzzles, and bingo cards
- Clothes pins
- Small sealed tight tub for face mask
- Zip lock bags/ quart and gallon size
- 25 Poker chips for bingo cards
- 1lb hand weights
- Light resistance exercise band
- medical vinyl gloves (latex free)
Amazon Wish List:
To help make donating some or all of these items more convenient – we have created an Amazon Wish List Click HERE to shop from our Amazon Wish List.
*A note about shopping from the Amazon Wish-List:
As many items are available in bulk quantities – you may consider purchasing individual versions of the requested item. Otherwise we appreciate any donation of the items on the list in any quantity. The selected items on the Amazon Wish List are merely a guide to our needed items – these items may be purchased elsewhere.
If you are able to help us with a donation of needed items, please contact our Program Director, Mary Branzelle, to arrange for delivery or item pick-up, as well as for any questions about particular items or quantities. Thank you for your help to ensure we maintain the health and safety protocols necessary for resuming our on-site programming.
Mary Branzelle, 804.355.5717 x. 232