Bingo Cards Information:
- Click HERE to buy your bingo cards (tickets) through Eventbrite
- You may purchase 1 BINGO card for $20 or 3 for $45.
- If you are purchasing cards for others (friends or family members) please make a note at time of order how you would like them separated.
- You will have the option to print a hard copy of the BINGO card if you wish to play with a printed card versus an electronic card on a device (you can use a computer, laptop, tablet or phone).
- If you do not print your Bingo Cards we recommend using two devices: one device (such as smart tv, laptop or tablet) to watch the live trivia stream on YouTube (web address here) and a second device (such as your cell phone or a tablet) to access your bingo cards and mark off clues called — If you chose to use only one device, we recommend a laptop where you can set up a split-screen or quickly flip between the YouTube tab and your Bingo cards tab to play.
- No matter when you purchase via Eventbrite ALL Bingo cards will be emailed directly to you Friday, May 21st after 12pm.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Open a web browser and enter the address for the YouTube Live (from confirmation email) or click HERE
- On a separate device or a different tab in your browser, open your Bingo cards that were sent to your email address. This can be done on any device with internet access
- Don’t forget to mark your FREE SPACE!
- Pay close attention to the Youtube Live to see which Bingo clues are being called
- If you have that clue on any of your Bingo cards, simply click the box with the matching clue and a red “X” will cover that square.
- IF you are using a PRINT Bingo card, make sure to use something NON permanent to mark your card.
- A winning card is any card with 5 consecutive Xs in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line
HOW TO CALL BINGO:
- THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER PER GAME! You need to “call Bingo” as fast as possible to claim your win and be eligible for the prize
- There are 2 separate ways to “Call” Bingo if you have a winning card
- You can TEXT us at 804-223-2032 with Bingo and your card number
- You can comment in the Youtube Live chat with Bingo and your card number (NOTE: You must be logged in to YouTube to comment. If you do not have an account, we suggest making one prior to the game. Any Gmail address will work!)
- If more than one person correctly calls Bingo during any game, we will use a tie-breaker feature to determine one winner
Any questions. Email CircleCenterBingo@gmail.com
Special Thank You to Lauren and Alex Glaser of The Glaser Group at Long & Foster Realtors