December 1, 2020
Give The Gift of Circle Center
How Can You Participate and Support Circle Center on GivingTuesday & Give the Gift of Circle Center:
2. SHARE. Share our Facebook Posts. Make sure you Like our Page HERE
3. Create a Facebook Giving Campaign on YOUR facebook page to raise money for Circle Center! Click HERE for helpful steps on HOW. (Make sure to tag @Circle.Center)
4. FORWARD. Forward our GivingTuesday Emails (don’t receive our emails? Sign up HERE).
5. DOWNLOAD. Our GivingTuesday “UnSelfie” (two options. Fill one out or select a pre-filled sign)
- Give the Gift of BLANK TEMPLATE
- Give the Gift of OPTIONS TEMPLATE
- Take a Picture with it (or of it) and post it to Facebook (make sure to tag @Circle.Center) or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may share it on our page.
- Let us know what Circle Center means to you and why you support us on GivingTuesday
6. SPREAD THE WORD. Let your friends, family members and co-workers know about Circle Center and encourage them to follow us, sign up for our emails and Donate! Send an email to your network or post it to your social media!
*To mail in your GivingTuesday Donation, please send it to:
Circle Center Adult Day Services
4900 West Marshall Street
Richmond, VA 23230
** Or CALL 804.355.5717 to make your donation by phone
What is GivingTuesday?
- GivingTuesday is a Global Day of Generosity that will take place on December 1, 2020.
- GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past nine years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- At a time when we are all experiencing the pandemic, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on.
- Click HERE to learn more about GivingTuesday