Circle Center continues to monitor the latest novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our staff have implemented protocols and preventative measures that are consistent with CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our participants, caregivers, and staff.
Effective Thursday, March 19th, 2020, Circle Center will be closing. Please click here for more information. Please continue to check our website for updated information and information on when we will be re-opening.
What is Circle Center doing to prepare?
We continue to monitor the latest news and updates from trusted resources and we are prepared to safely screen, isolate and care for patients who exhibit any symptoms. Our preparations include:
- Communicating our health plan to our staff and caregivers
- Educating staff and caregivers on the latest CDC guidelines
- Restricting all non-essential visitors
- Creating a plan to be prepared to move into the next phase as needed
What are current visitor restrictions to Circle Center?
Per the recommended guidelines we have adopted a “No Visitor Policy” from all non-essential visitors.
What are the symptoms?
According to the CDC, illnesses have ranged from mild to severe. The following symptoms, as per CDC guidelines are the ones we will use as risk factors:
- Shortness of Breath
What should you do if think you or a loved one may have it or been exposed?
The CDC recommends that you call your health care provider if you develop any symptoms or have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID -19 or if you or anyone you are close to has recently traveled to an area with widespread cases of COVID-19 We also recommend you visit Virginia Department of Health for more information.
How can you reduce your risk?
We are continuing to remind all staff, participants, and caregivers to maintain healthy preventative measures, including:
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick or exhibits any symptoms
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough