About Circle Center
Circle Center is conveniently located in the West End near Willow Lawn (one block north of Broad Street and just west of Staples Mill Road), near the I-64 / I-95 interchange.
We have been in our new, state of the art, 20,100 square foot facility at 4900 West Marshall Street, Richmond, VA. since 2009. The Center has lots of light, open spaces, easy access, covered entrance, and many bathrooms. See below for some pictures of where our participants spend their day
- Center fire suppression system
- Central alarm on all doors to prevent wandering
- Two sun porches off the activity rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and cafe, inspected quarterly by Richmond Department of Health to meet restaurant standards
- A secure, enclosed patio for safety
- Canopy and curbside parking with loaner wheelchairs and umbrellas for pick-up and drop-off
- Annual inspections by State Fire Marshall
Large Activity Room
Beautiful and bright patios
This Month at Circle Center
Get the latest on Circle Center news & events, delivered by email.